Bad weather can be depressing! However, you can still look stylish on a rainy day. From what type of material you can wear to how to stay dry without sacrificing style, dressing well when it is rainy out just requires a little planning in advance. Here are some of my rainy days tips.
1. Add a pop of color. Do not be scared to wear something fun and bright on a rainy day. Nothing brightens my mood more than a bold colored outfit.
2. Invest in a class trench coat. Trench coats can be inexpensive and super cute. They are such a classic and essential piece to have in your wardrobe. They are perfect for all occasions and especially rainy days.
3. Be careful of the materials you wear. Obviously suede is not a good choice. I would avoid leather shoes that have not been treated as well. You do not want to ruin your shoes.
4. Go crazy with the rain boots. There are so many cute rain boots out there today to fit everyone’s sense of style. Like scarves, they literally come in every color. Have fun and find a pair you love!
5. A sassy umbrella can be an awesome accessory. There are so many choices, so you do not have to stick to boring black.
A rainy day could dampen your inner fashionista, but do not let it. You can avoid becoming a rainy day disaster by planning ahead.
Inspiration from Pinterest.