Let’s hope that spring is officially here to stay!! That being said, my wardrobe is up for a major overhaul. I find myself craving new things with the change in seasons, but still relying on a few old standbys. Here are my top five spring wardrobe must-haves.
1. A lady-like white dress ~ When the temperature rises, there is one color that I wear constantly…and that is white. I am not a big fan of shorts (just my personal choice), I tend to wear dresses every day until fall. I suggest stocking your wardrobe with tons of flirty, feminine white dress for this spring. Check out Old Navy, Ann Taylor and Steinmart for cute, stylish dresses.
2. Sky High Wedges ~ I love love love wedges for spring and summer. They go perfectly with both jeans AND dresses… even rompers!
3. Nautical Stripes ~ Stripes will forever be a classic, so why not stock your wardrobe with them?! Pair them with white pants for a preppy look or with boyfriend jeans for a casual boho look. Stripes do not go out of style!
4. Espadrilles ~ Get a pair! They are awesome.
5. Big & Bold Prints ~ I happen to adore prints, so a big, bold printed top is a must for spring. I suggest searching for colors like hot pink, tangerine and yellow.