Tired of wearing black on black? We still have all fall and winter to go, so switch it up from your browns and blacks with this winter’s favorite neutral and must have hue – oxblood. Somewhere between a bordeaux and a burgundy, this sultry dark red adds effortless sophistication to your everyday look. Whether you are rocking a designer piece or you are on a fashionista budget, there are so many easy ways to add this red wine accent. Check out a few ways to slip into this sleek shade.
1) The jean ~ paired with black or brown booties, a chambray top and a messy bun, this look easily transitions from lounging around the apartment to taking a quick afternoon shopping trip.
2) The coat ~ pair it with a leather skirt and you are ready to hit the town….even in the snow.
3) The vest ~ This one goes out to the biker chicks, the daredevils and those daring souls who are not afraid to test the limits. How about an oxblood leather vest? If you are in, here is a cool new way to wear a classic leather vest.
4) The sweater ~ Easy, breezy, oxblood sweater. It is going to get cold ladies, and this flirtatious shade looks good on just about anyone. Style suggestion ~ pair with patterned tights, short booties and a long gold necklace.
5) The dress ~ Everyone’s favorite is the party dress.
Inspiration from Pinterest.