A tuxedo jacket is a masculine piece of clothing, but it can be worn in a very feminine way. A classic tuxedo jacket they can be worn a million different ways.
1. Go traditional with black and white, but avoid the collard shirt, instead choose a white blouse with a feminine shape and neckline.
2. Work back the satin with a softer satin fabric is more feminine than a cotton in a shirt, but still remains simply elegant.
3. Add a feminine bow blouse in chiffon, which skims over the figure and the bow adds a feminine touch.
4. A satin cowl neck top in color will work with the satin lapels on the jacket.
5. A chiffon ruffle neckline will feel right with the tuxedo jacket.
6. Go sheer in color, always so soft and feminine, but simple and without fuss.
7. Work it casually with a tshirt in color with a satin trim on the neckline to tie it to the satin lapel.
8. French chic works a treat, roll up the jacket sleeves and work it with a blue or red striped tshirt for that understated elegant chic.
This jacket can take you from a formal affair to casual Friday at the office, with your dark denim jeans and a good quality tshirt. Do not be scared to wear it with a skinny jean and knee high boots as well as a pair of heels and a trouser style or boot cut jean. If you have a little extra around the mid section, do not tuck in your tops. Make sure they are long enough to skim past your tummy. Make sure the fabric does not cling, so look for fabrics that skim and drape and are not stiff. A curved hemline on shirts will further feminize and flatter your figure. Do not forget the jewelry…add a necklace or earrings to draw attention up to your face.