Do you ever wonder how your favorite fashionistas put colors together to create eye catching and impressively colorful outfits? The color wheel is a fantastic tool.
It is fairly easy to understand. You can make the following combination by using the color wheel as your guide:
1. Colors directly next to each other (i.e. yellow and yellow-orange; yellow and yellow-green; violet and blue-violet)
2. Colors that form right (90 degree) angles with each other (i.e. yellow and red-orange; blue and violet-red; green and orange)
3. Colors directly across from each other (i.e. yellow and violet; blue and orange; red and green)
4. Colors that form a T (i.e. blue, orange, and violet-red; yellow, violet, and red-orange; yellow, blue-green, and red-orange)
5. Colors that form an X (i.e. blue, orange, violet-red, and yellow, violet, blue-green, and red-orange)
Since brown, black and white are a neutrals, they go with virtually every color on the color wheel. Try pairing a chocolate brown jacket with a fuchsia blouse for a fun and bold look. Now there you go, a breakdown of how to use color combinations to spruce up your wardrobe. You will be looking more fab in no time!!